Thursday, November 14, 2013

Temecula Gardner School life-11/08/13 (Friday)

I didn’t talk about my exercise here in the states. I join the LA fitness here and I do still workout here. I prefer getting an early good night’s sleep and eating a nutritious breakfast with veggie meals. Actually I’m not sure how I can meet my nutritional needs while living a compassionate life. I still keep vegan(not hard-core vegan) lifestyle and look for nicer ways. The best thing I do here is the work-out @ LA fitness.
and I enjoy taking some group exercises here.
 Which classes do I join @ LA fitness?

1. Zumba
the origin of Zumba must be back to the 1990s. Beto Perez forgot his tape of aerobics music for a class he was teaching. He took the tapes he had in his backpack consisting of traditional salsa and merengue music and improvised a class using this non-traditional aerobics music(according to wikipedia). Zumba sessions are typically about an hour long and are taught by instructors licensed by an organization called Zumba Academy. The exercises include music with fast and slow rhythms, as well as resistance training. The music comes from the following dance styles: cumbia, salsa, merengue, mambo, flamenco, chachacha, reggaeton, soca, samba, hip hop music, axé music and tango. Zumba will target the abs, thighs, arms, and other muscles throughout the body. Zumba Toning is adding sculpting of body and cardio.

2. Body Works Plus Abs
Stereotypical aerobics-style music played and a stereotypically hyper-energetic instructor led us through squats, biceps, triceps, shoulders, more squats, one-legged squats, step ups, dips and abs. We pulsed and held and got lower and alternated and lifted. And it was a great time and effective workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment